An Office administrator is required to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and organization. The office administrator may see to the execution of other official tasks as deemed necessary by the director.
- Involved in all employee related issues including managing training within the organization.
- Manage all communication with the press, and external constituents.
- Manage all organizational external service providers and ensure the day-to-day functioning of the office, including planning for and managing procurements, repairs and replenishments.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities.
- Providing administrative support to all staff.
- Ensures that the office environment is kept in good condition through effective supervision of personnel in charge of cleaning and other things in respect to the proper flow of work within the office environment.
- Receiving and directing visitors to appropriate offices.
- Responsible for receiving and attending to guest’s needs as and when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing stock office materials such as paper, toner, office pins, folder etc.
Interested candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com