The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a vital role in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity. Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Applicants need to be creative in other to develop new innovative ways to promote the products.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Ensure payments are made promptly.
- Relevant Product Knowledge and fluent in product detailing.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customers.
- Ability to plan various activities meetings when necessary.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Enthusiasm, Cheerfulness, Commitment, Teamwork and a go-getter.
Interested candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com