How can I emphasize that majority of your audience or customers are on their mobile devices? Statistics shows that over 80 million Nigerians are actively on their social media and most likely to shop for their daily needs on their mobiles.
With the number of mobile audience increasing, online marketing trends are being channeled to more mobile devices. Facebook, of course, has a solid mobile app and now, with artificial intelligence, chatbots are making their way to mainstream marketing.
Mobile Monkey is a platform for marketers and agencies that want to convert customers in to leads as well as engage with their customers effectively and promote their brands with AI-Chatbots. Mobile Monkey launched in 2017 by entrepreneur and WordStream founder Larry Kim is one of the most exciting and disruptive new Marketing technologies today.
ChatBots are automated personalized assistants that answer questions in real time, guide users to the appropriate information and convert visitors into leads and happy customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Today we have an interview with the newest chatbot founder, Larry Kim.
He is also the Founder of WordStream, the World’s leading PPC marketing software company managing approximately a billion dollars of ad spend for thousands of customers world-wide and employing hundreds of people.
He is a top contributor to Inc. Magazine, Medium, CNBC, and many other leading business and marketing publications. Larry won “Marketer of the Year” awards from PPC Hero, Search Engine Land, and the US Search Awards.
1. What led to the founding of mobilemonkey?
I started MobileMonkey because I saw first-hand the power of chatbots and immediately understood that this was the future of online marketing.
I want to change the world by building products to enable companies to engage with customers, automatically using the power of AI-enabled chatbots, via popular mobile messaging services, like Facebook Messenger.
2. What business problem(s) were you expecting MobileMonkey to solve?
Chatbots are like email and websites – you can use them to communicate or sell pretty much anything. However, a few of the more common use cases that tend to come up are the ability to:
- Automatically respond to user questions with quick answers, like directions, hours, return policies, job openings, etc.
- Blasting of chat messages to a database of contacts via Facebook Messenger
- Deploy your live, interactive chatbot service to people browsing your website
- Browse products and purchase them.
- Book reservations, meetings or appointments.
3. Being a leading influencer in the Digital Marketing niche, how well would you say MobileMonkey is solving the business problems that led to its development?
We are making it easier than ever to build, powerful, AI-enabled chatbots for Facebook Messenger. Marketers with no coding experience can build these things, without requiring consultants or software engineers. Best of all it’s free to use.
4. Who do you think the Mobile Monkey product is a perfect fit for and how will they benefit from it?
We think companies that are spending time on organic, inbound or paid internet marketing, driving traffic to their sites, will benefit from offering chatbots as they convert at much higher rates than conventional mobile sites.
5. Can you share some testimonials with us?
- One guy built a chatbot for his bakery.
- Mari Smith, the World’s leading authority on Facebook Marketing is using our product on her website and Facebook page to engage with her millions of fans via Facebook Messenger.
6. What are some unique or “unusual” ways the product can be used?
Two of the coolest and usual features are the ability to automatically respond to people who message your FB page or post comments on your wall, and the ability to message people who fill out a regular HTML form on your website.
7. What are your thoughts on the outlook of digital marketing for the year 2018 and what trends do are we likely to see?
We think marketing across channels (content marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, etc.) keeps getting harder. For example, Facebook recently (essentially) killed off organic post reach, and thus it is harder to regularly reach your customers and prospects via organic social media.
Thus, we believe that the ability to maintain an open and ongoing communication channel via chatbot applications, like Facebook Messenger, is imperative for business seeking to engage with the billions of users on Facebook.
Despite Larry Kim, setting a trend with MobileMonkey that will last a lifetime in the digital marketing space. He also provided a solution for businesses who are organically driving traffic to their sites.
The unique features of MobileMonkey is the ability to automatically respond to people who message your Facebook page or post comments on your wall, and the ability to message people who fill out a regular HTML form on your website. This Chatbot has the potential to drive revenue to your brand.
Does your business have more effective engagement with new customers round the clock that improve performance metrics, revenue and growth?
Then you need to signup MobileMonkey Chatbots for your brand today so you can make best use of your customer visits.
Latest posts by Tonye Barimalaa (see all)
- An interview with Larry Kim: Mobile Monkey - February 8, 2019
- Copying contents makes you a bad writer – Think out of the box! - August 2, 2018
- 4 simple techniques you need to know to engage your target audience - May 18, 2018